lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP memory leak problem

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP memory leak problem
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 15:39:44 +0000

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 23:21 +0800, yueyue papa wrote:
> I just understand. It is not the memory leak problem.
>
> sock->lastdata = buf = netconn_recv(sock->conn);  <<<=== means no data
> available.
>
> but my socket is a block socket, why it do not block ?

There were lots of reasons why netconn_recv() will return NULL - take a
look at the source for netconn_recv() to see them all.  The sockets
layer tries to set errno to say what the problem is, but if that's not
available to you on your platform then add a bit of debugging in the
code that you quote to print the value of sock->conn->err.  This should
explain what's going on.

Kieran