lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Auto PPP soltuion

From: Alain M.
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Auto PPP soltuion
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:48:50 -0200

Hi,

Do you (or anyone) have some example for PPP ???

AAMOF I couldn't find examples for lwip at all, where am I suposed to look for it?

I intend to make PPP work first on a normal modem as a first test, then use it fot GPRS too...

Thanks for any help,
Alain

yueyue papa escreveu:
Hi All,
I am using the lwIP + PPP on GPRS module. I tried to following feature. The PPP will begins to open only if there is valid socket requirement. eg: There is socket connect, or socket listen. Is there any suggestion for how to make a elegant implement? I tried to add the code in api_msg.c. Lee