lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LPC2468+lwIP+FreeRTOS+GCC

From: HM2
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LPC2468+lwIP+FreeRTOS+GCC
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:57:12 -0800

Piero:

>> When you build a demo with freertos and lwip using my files in GCC, can i have a copy?

Certainly.  I ended up with 3 different example file sets that are suppose to be operational.  Looking at the EMAC coding, it's interesting that there are some fairly significant differences.  Surprising that they all claim to work while what is being done within the Init and ISR routines appears somewhat different.  Perhaps they are more equivalent on a deeper level than what I see on first inspection.  Still going through all the files right now.

I also added some additional PHY ID,ADR constants.  I am using the Teridian 78Q2123 phy.  Even though the base regs are the same for any MII phy, it seems the extended regs are not always the same.  Not sure yet how much the extended regs get called.  Some of the code is written as if phy specific, but it may still be generic MII.  I'm working on the EMAC/PHY stuff right now.  Very curious to test these variations and see what the differences are.

Chris.