lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Ethernet throughput

From: nicolas FAUVEL
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Ethernet throughput
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:42:30 +0100

Thanks,

Actually my problem could come from TCP retransmissions handling. I’m using a quite old version of lwIP (0.6) and I’m wondering if this version handles retransmissions correctly.

As shown in the pcap file, packet loss are encountered (due to Ethernet collisions) and lwIP (which retransmits packets) freezes at frame 2439…

Any idea ?

Nicolas