lwip-users

[lwip-users] LPC2468+lwIP+FreeRTOS+GCC

From: HM2
Subject: [lwip-users] LPC2468+lwIP+FreeRTOS+GCC
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:12:29 -0800

Hi:

I'm trying to get the above working,  so far I can't even get a ping.  I think the code set is full of loose ends.  I tried lwIPweb also, and it has a ton of loose ends too.  Undefined vars and consts come up everywhere, and I have to make guesses about what the fixes need to be.  I have to make lots of corrections just to get it to compile.  But when I run it not much happens.

Richard of FreeRTOS made the statement that he has "never seen lwIP work on an ARM7".  Yet the guys that created the modified set of lwIPweb says it does.  Yet there are others reporting a variety of bugs that need to be fixed.  Very confusing.

Also, even after I fix the errors to get it to compile, GCC gives a ton of warnings on the lwIP code.  Some of them look fairly serious.

Does anyone have anything of lwIP working on an LPC23XX/LPC24XX ?  If so I'd love to get a zip'd copy of your file set to see what you've got that actually compiles and works.

Regards, Chris.