lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How can I slow down the speed to receive with RAW API?

Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How can I slow down the speed to receive with RAW API?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:20:01 +0800

Hi, Everyone.
I think I haved found the reason.
If where somebody meet this problem, maybe it can be referenced.
It is a mistake in my porting.
I used RAW API, it forgot to enable "SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT".
functions like memp_free(), pbuf_free() should be mask interrupt when it using "memp_tab[]". It is globle.
So if you use these function in ISR, it will be destroy the link of pbuf.
Make sure to lock the globle dada.
I hope this can be usedful.

Best regards!
Locke_h