lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] How to get network address (MAC) of gateway

From: B B
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] How to get network address (MAC) of gateway
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:16:49 +0200

Hi again,

i am still looking into this, if someone could tell if this is possible or not,
that would be very helpful.

I am using the netconn api. and lwip is running in an OS, freertos.

I have looked at etharp.c, and i see that i can make a query, but this only, gives an indication of whether or not an ip address is in use.
Thats how dhcp is using this module.

I my case, the dhcp server and default gateway, is not one and the same.

So how can i make a query from a task and receive the response from that query ?

best regards,
Martin