lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP Checksum errors.

From: Marek Matej
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP Checksum errors.
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:23:54 +0200

Hi.
I had similar problem (browser response).
It was solved by modifying header of http page,
by adding two newline characters (CR+LF) at the
end of http header.
Good luck!
Marek

2008/9/19 Nick Thomas <address@hidden>

> Often the checksum is added by the hardware and Wireshark never sees it -
> hence it flags errors.  There is an option in Wireshark to ignore these
> errors.  In my experience it is very normal to see errors in
> Wireshark, only
> to find that if you step through the code the checksums verify with no
> problem.
>
> Regards,
> Richard.

Hi Richard, thanks for the reply.
So, wireshark report may be a red-herring.

But, I still have a real problem, in that the HTTP response doesn't come
back to the PC based browser.
It is these responses that wireshark is moaning about, surely not a
coincidence?

Regards