lwip-users

[lwip-users] about network speed on EVK1100

From: jini-2003
Subject: [lwip-users] about network speed on EVK1100
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:49:48 +0800 (CST)

hello,I need to know the actual network speed in an application though the datasheet says 10M/100M.So I made a test using LWIP and FREERTOS given by SOFTWARE_FRAMEWORK.The result is: 8M in 100M mode both in UDP and TCP(the cpu clock is 48M).
Who else has made the same test or could give me some tips to enhance the network speed?
I also want to know if the network speed will be enhanced  when I just use LWIP without FREERTOS(just use raw api) and how fast the speed could be in actual world.Where is the bottleneck that limit the speed.
Any hint will be welcome.

200万入主万科中粮紫苑155平米8重空间大宅 周周送好礼