lwip-users

Re: Re[2]: [lwip-users] lwIP Unix Contrib

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [lwip-users] lwIP Unix Contrib
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:40:38 +0100

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 13:03 +0200, Guido Moritz wrote:
> OK, I think I should learn to play with the opts before starting
> debugging of 3rd party implementations. Thank you for your help.
> MEMP_NUM_SYS_TIMEOUT 15 is working very well...and here we go!

That's interesting.  We have a compile-time check in src/core/init.c
that you've got enough timeouts for the options you've requested, but
clearly there's something missing from that as it reckons you'd need 3
for the default options (which is what the unixsim provides) and that
wasn't enough.

Kieran