lwip-users

Re:Re: [lwip-users] Is something wrong in netconn_accetp() api ??

From: yihect
Subject: Re:Re: [lwip-users] Is something wrong in netconn_accetp() api ??
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:11:06 +0800 (CST)

 Thanks Jonathan.

 You are right, the HTTP request package is divided into several IP Frames due to 128_byte mss of machine side. The http server start to send his reply on recving the first frame. It seems to be the reason.

 I found TCP_MSS option is set 128 in opt.h. To let the mss be greater, I set it to 512, but it is useless. so, how to extend the mss size of my machine by setting these options?

 On the other hand, can I put the netconn_recv() api into a while circle to get all frames of the same request package? Is there some sample code for this?

在2008-08-21,"Jonathan Larmour" <address@hidden> 写道: