lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP and IAR Workbench

From: Akshat Bisht
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP and IAR Workbench
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:58:19 +0530

jifl.... i'm using a already existing TCP/IP stack from IAR (which is also the company who's OS i'm using). Incidently, the IAR TCP/IP stack has no support for PPP, only ARP Ethernet. But they allow writing ethernet drivers for their stack. I'm hoping to put lwip's PPP in that place.

Also is it possible for you to talk on freenode irc, so i could ask you a few pending questions directly?

Thanks and regards,

AB