lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] LwIP and IAR Workbench

From: FreeRTOS.org Info
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] LwIP and IAR Workbench
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:07:29 +0100

Everywhere there is a macro that aligns a struct you have to add in:

#pragma data_alignment=4

Everywhere there is a macro that packs a struct you have to add in:

#pragma pack(1)

Because they use a # you cannot simply define the macro PACK_STRUCT_STRUCT
to do this for you.

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
17 official architecture ports, more than 6000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.