lwip-users

[lwip-users] Build Simple packet and send out using UDP

From: Gary Olson
Subject: [lwip-users] Build Simple packet and send out using UDP
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:01:39 -0400

Hi,

  Thank you Kieran for the help last week with my question on capturing multiple ports using UDP.

I implemented the advice I received and it worked correctly.  I would now like to learn how I

Can create a simple short packet and send this packet to a PC.  The reason I need to do this

Is that I want to throttle the PC Bandwidth.  I want to tell the PC to stop send the board

Packets when the board cannot handle a packet. Or to restart the PC to begin sending

Packets again.

By the way if anyone is interested I created a thread in Xilinx Forums page about my multiple port

Problem at :

http://forums.xilinx.com/xlnx/board/message?board.id=EDK&thread.id=4539

Thank You,

  Gary Olson