lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP connections die out after 4 hours.

From: Hitesh
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP connections die out after 4 hours.
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:11:10 +0530

Hi

I am facing a problem with the lwip stack.
On my target board five active TCP connections are which are sending data to a server like 200 bytes in 400 millisecond also the same data is sent to UDP ports also.
The configuration is working continuously for 3 - 4 hours but after that one by one all TCP connections are die out and the data on UDP port also stops.
the OS I am using is FreeRTOS and processor is ARM9.

Is anybody faced similar situation in past.... or anybody can help in this case.

Please respond...

Regards
Hitesh

http://www.patni.com

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at address@hidden and delete this mail.