lwip-users

[lwip-users] Strange ghost segments

From: rolf . magnus
Subject: [lwip-users] Strange ghost segments
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:53:27 +0200

Hello,

I'm currently using lwip 1.2.0, which does work (well, I do have a problem,
but I'll open another thread for that). Now I  tried upgrading to 1.3.0
(for auto-IP support). Basically, it works, but when sending TCP data,
sometimes a bunch of garbage data is inserted. When I look at it with
Wireshark, I see an additional TCP segment that contains 125 bytes of
garbage data. Afterwards, the stream continues normally. When running the
same test app several times, this sometimes happens and sometimes doesn't.
I'm using the socket interface. This only happens with 1.3.0.  I don't
really know how to go on to find out where this comes from. Maybe someone
could give me a hint?
If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.