lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP Webserver send RST

From: N.matrix
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP Webserver send RST
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:39:05 +0200

Hi, all i'm using a STR9 usb com stick with Arm9+lwip on rowley

When i use on my pc Firefox to connect with webserver on my com stick it respond with a RST ack

with debugger i find that at the line 246 of tcp_in.c don't enter in "if " but in else and make "tcp_input: no PCB match found, resetting.n"
It seems that just entered the function tcp_input loses the package in the buffer and is not the tcp_process and other functions.

I have another problem, when I use ping the TTL is very high 40ms, 200ms, 900ms, always different values.

Why? thanks for help

----
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui

Sponsor:
VOGLIA DI VACANZE ? A Riccione i Family Hotels sono gli alberghi specializzati per le vacanze dei bambini
Clicca qui