lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] port of lwip to custom board

From: Muhamad Ikhwan Ismail
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] port of lwip to custom board
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 07:35:21 +0000

Hi Vijay,

I have a first hand experience porting lwip to MPC852T (with OS), so I guess I can help you with it if you have any questions.
If i were you I would start with the FEC driver.
 I wish you all the best and feel free to ask if you have any questions related to
the issues you have.
I have written a thesis on this too, so I you are interested I could provide you the thesis.

Regards,
M Ikhwan Ismail
STO/CPK
ABB STOTZ KONTAKT GmbH