lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] XAPP663 (TCP/IP on V2P devices using lwIP) problem

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] XAPP663 (TCP/IP on V2P devices using lwIP) problem
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:33:37 -0400

lwIP memory buffers are statically allocated which can cause BSS to be quite
large if your lwipopts.h defines a lot of storage.  BSS doesn't take up
space in the output (elf) file so it's not uncommon to see programs
requiring much more storage than the output file size.

I hope I hit the mark what you were questioning.

Bill