lwip-users

Re: Aw: Re: [lwip-users] Need help in using raw api for avr32uc3ax appli

From: Rishi Khan
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [lwip-users] Need help in using raw api for avr32uc3ax application
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:39:13 -0400

On May 15, 2008, at 3:52 AM, address@hidden wrote:

@rishi:
where can I find this example? I have not found it in my lwIP 1.3.0 package. - What parts have to be changed 'easily' when I got that contrib files?

The contrib package can be found here:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/lwip/
you should unzip the contrib folder such that it is at the same level as lwip. That is, if lwip folder is /home/rishi/lwip, the contrib should be /home/rishi/contrib. Then go to contrib/ports/unix/proj/ minimal. The part to change is echo.c.