lwip-users

Aw: Re: [lwip-users] Need help in using raw api for avr32uc3ax applicati

From: dvalentini
Subject: Aw: Re: [lwip-users] Need help in using raw api for avr32uc3ax application
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:52:30 +0200 (CEST)

@rishi:
where can I find this example? I have not found it in my lwIP 1.3.0 package. -
What parts have to be changed 'easily' when I got that contrib files?

@Gustello:
What have you done up to now? Which board or controller do you use? Maybe we
can exchange some experiences to each other. - I use an EVK1100 and I already
made the lwipopts.h and a interface file with the udp- and tcp-raw/callback
functions. But currently I do not know how to modify the ethernetif.c skeleton.

I use an EVK1100 with an UC3A0xxx µC with an integrated macb module.

Best Regards

Dirk