lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Possible bug in src/api/tcpip.c

From: Rishi Khan
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Possible bug in src/api/tcpip.c
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 14:16:36 -0400

Ok. Maybe the tapif.c should be updated in ports/unix/netif because that's where I got the hairbrained idea to remove the ethernet header.

        -rishi

P.S. I've written a unix driver that actually binds to eth0 (or other device) and operates there. This allows you to test inter-computer communication in unix (tap/tun seem to only work on the machine running the program and no other machine can access this). Is this something that is useful to the community?