lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP - small microcontroller - VOIP application

From: Piero 74
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP - small microcontroller - VOIP application
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:49:37 +0200

Hi all

I want open a discussion about VOIP implementation over lwip on microcontroller.

Points of discussion are:

- choice a microcontroller (speed, flash, ram)
- sip protocol over lwip (resources and performance)
- RTP protocol over lwip (resources and performance)
- speech compression

Anyone are interested in, can exchange opinions and experiences in this thread in lwip forum, or write to me using my email.

Bye,
Piero