lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Ok- Where Are They?

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Ok- Where Are They?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:16:02 +0200

You're right, you have to define in your own cc.h file these defines, and some others like BYTE_ORDER, generic types like u8_t, s8_t, u16_t, etc... printf formaters, and pack instructions.

If you need a sample, take to look to contrib/ports/win32.

----- Original Message ----- From: "davidm" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 1:11 AM
Subject: [lwip-users] Ok- Where Are They?

On doing a first time appraisal of lwip for its suitability in an upcoming project I am stumbling to find the definitions/declarations for MAX_INT and LARGEST_INTEGER.

The target OS is a multi-tasking kernel under real mode DOS. The tool chain is Open Watcom.

If I read the documentation correctly, it is mainly cc.h, sys_arch.h/c and perhaps a few others that influence the porting procedure and therefore should the above missing bits be defined there?

regards,

davidm