lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.3.0 "ping of death"

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip 1.3.0 "ping of death"
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:54:58 +0200

"Now i have a lot of work to do for my project, but after i'll send you a simple test project"

Sorry... can you wait few weeks?
Bye, Piero

2008/4/8, B B <address@hidden>:

Hi Piero,

Could you please mail me the code also.
Thanx in advance.

regards.

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:00:27 +0200
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi Richard
I talked with you in freertos forum.
I have ported freertos and lwip 1.3.0 for lpc2368 too.
Now i have a lot of work to do for my project, but after i'll send you a simple test project (using your private email??)
In my porting i have layer for use lwip with freertos with multitasking... i'm using sockets in my application, so i heve functions for lwip which manage timeouts for multiple task.

Bye, Piero.

2008/4/7, FreeRTOS.org Info <address@hidden>:

> What can I do, to avoid this "ping of death" ?

Hi,

Not sure if this helps or not:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=4846012

(p.s. I would like to receive a copy of your lwIP 1.3.0 project, thanks :o)

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
17 official architecture ports, more than 5000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.