lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] multicast support in lwip 1.1.0

From: Edward Kerekes
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] multicast support in lwip 1.1.0
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:56:49 -0400

I agree - I wouldn't try to backport IGMP - It goes deeper than you think.
Besides, there are many benefits to upgrading to the current version.

The 2 patches I've submitted are still being considered by the lwIP-developers
and will most likely change a bit.  However they worked fine on my system, and
you could get started with that.  The 2 patches I submitted were relatively
minor - see the attachments to my 2 previous emails submitted to the
lwIP-developers list.

Just one thing:  Ignore the patch line with :htons(inet_chksum(.......))
That change isn't necessary and will probably cause a problem on a
LITTLE_ENDIAN system...

Ed