lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip.stats.memp[xx] : help for meaning of each element

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip.stats.memp[xx] : help for meaning of each element - lwip.stat help
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:03:44 +0000

Piero 74 wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm testing a simple application, i defined my lwipopts.h
> Using debugger, i saw values in stats for lwip.stats.memp.
>
> I wanto to understand what EACH element (i have an array of 12 elements)
> is.

Call the function stats_display(). Or if you can't do that, look at what
stats_display does (in stats.c) to see what the interpretation is.

In particular, each memp array name is retrieved from memp_names, which you
should print in your debugger to see what the contents are (if you look in
include/lwip/memp_std.h you'll see the precise contents are
configuration-dependent).

> And for each element, what are options which change value for avail field.

Usually something directly in lwipopts.h.

Jifl
 **  Visit us at ESC Silicon Valley <http://www.embedded.com/esc/sv>  **
 **  April 15-17 2008, Booth 3012, San Jose McEnery Convention Center **
------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------       Opinions==mine