lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: Problem with long term running of lwIP. (Wizard K)

From: Wizard Kevid
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: Problem with long term running of lwIP. (Wizard K)
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:57:53 +0800

Hello everyone,

I got the same problem last year when I tried to use LWIP 1.1.0 stably. Finally, I found the driver bug of net device in the low_level_input and low_level_output function.

I suggest you to check your driver first. In low_level_input function, you should check the packet error and recover the device buffer pointer after drop packet.
Also, in low_level_output function, you should send the packet again when you can not get the send success flag over a reasonable time.

This is my suggestion. I hope you will get the trouble point.

Sincerely,

Wizard Kevid
address@hidden
2008-02-29