lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] BasicWeb.c behavior

From: nidhi
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] BasicWeb.c behavior
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:13:59 +0530 (IST)

Dear sir,

I am using LWIP TCP stack for a small client application.I am not getting
clarity on Call back API's.I am using LM3S6965 evaluation board.tcp
connect function is returning OK even if no LAN cable is
connected.Network interface is getting UP but application is unable to
connect toa remote host.

Kindly help.

Regards

Nidhi