lwip-users

[lwip-users] Simultaneous TCP client and server on same platform

From: Muhamad Ikhwan Ismail
Subject: [lwip-users] Simultaneous TCP client and server on same platform
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:10:01 +0000

Hi,

My lwip 1.2 is running very well on PowerPC MPC852T running the SMX RTOS. I have run both multiple clients and servers
on the platform. My  final task is to test the multi threading by having 2 clients thread (each TCP and UDP echo clients with different port numbers)
and a http server on the platform. The 2 clients ran well, but the http client (using Hyper Terminal) couldn't build up the connection since the
after SYN (client), SYN+ACK(lwip http server) and ACK (client), the server sent a RST+ACK and terminates the connection. I have included the
Ethereal trace here (see trace 18 - 22).

Is it even possible to run a client and server on the same platform ? What could be my problem if it was possible?

I am thankful for any insight you guys could give me.

Greetings
ikhwan