lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Re: LWIP_PLATFORM_DIAG

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Re: LWIP_PLATFORM_DIAG
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:48:57 +0100

>> I can't use printf becuse of library use system calls for _write()
>
> In that case it is best to write your own alternative function to do
it in there, e.g.:

For me, that didn't really work, either because the C library I used (I
think it was newlib) also references write() when using vsprintf()...
The solution for that was defining write() (and all the other functions
referenced by the printf functions I don't need) myself (like "int
write(...) { return 0;}"), to fool the linker: they don't get called
anyway.

Simon