lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] "automatic" code size analisys/comparison tools

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] "automatic" code size analisys/comparison tools
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:35:39 +0100

Grubb, Jared schrieb:
I'm thinking back on Adam's original lwIP paper and how it had some nice
tables and charts... always nice to have numbers that are easy to look
at like that.
That's what I thought about.
Even better if we could get the tool to work on a couple different
platforms (i.e. CISC and RISC) just to cover the bases.
I'll cover Intel, ARM and NIOS-II (although ARM and NIOS-II might be similar).

Simon