lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Dup ACKs and window updates during FTP session

From: S. Ali Tokmen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Dup ACKs and window updates during FTP session
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:32:25 +0100

Hello, Clive

Just for a small detail: do you always observe the problem or does it occur more often when the system is under load (multiple FTP clients connected)? Did you check if the buffer allocated to lwIP was getting full (mostly, the TCP buffer chains getting filled)? This reminds me of an issue I had had before...

Cheers

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com

GSM (fr): +33 66 43 00 555 [Bouygues Telecom]
GSM (tr): +90 555 266 52 73 [Avea]

My AIM, ICQ, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo IM
contact details are on http://contact.ali.tokmen.com/