lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Abnormal Tx delays

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Abnormal Tx delays
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:07:57 +0200

I don't got such problems with current code. Since you got the CVS HEAD today, to you have updated your port & driver with all "last" requirements?

Take a look to http://lwip.scribblewiki.com/LwIP_version_1.3.0_release_notes. It's not updated "of the day", but most important points are listed.

I think to things like sys_mbox_tryfetch, lwip_init (if you use tcpip_init, you don't have to call it directly), the new NETIF_FLAG_ETHARP flag for netifs.

There is also last changes in CHANGELOG, like rename of MEMP_TCPIP_MSG to MEMP_TCPIP_MSG_API and the new MEMP_TCPIP_MSG_INPKT pool for input packets.

Perhaps the problem is here? I hope it help you...