lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lots of RAM

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lots of RAM
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:39:47 +0100

Frédéric BERNON wrote:
I'm agree with Jonathan & Simon (but I think we should add $date$ and $revision$ CVS keyword, is there any objections to add them ?).

I still think any CVS generated data complicates diffs in my experience, and people should know where their present sources come from - either from "cvs status" or the tarball release. Revisions are only relevant if you use CVS anyway :). But if someone else thinks they'd be useful, then that's fine, add them - people have different preferences.

If you are going to add them then may I recommend $Id$ instead?

Jifl