lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] SO_REUSEADDR

From: Julian Gardner [RSD]
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] SO_REUSEADDR
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 19:45:54 +0100

Thanks for the explanation, yes it is for a UPnP stack that I am playing with until I can get the “commercial stack” we are going to use ported.

I have all the IGMP stuff working and the stack working and the device running but the problem is with the XBOX360, it seems to ignore my ssdp announcement! I have checked with other UPnP devices and it seems that the XBOX needs you to initiate the link by waiting on its ssdp announcement!

joolz