lwip-users

[lwip-users] Application example

From: rahul sarma
Subject: [lwip-users] Application example
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
     I am a new user of the LWIP-1.2.0. I have basic understanding of the tcp/ip stack. I was looking for a tcp/ip stack and some one suggested me the lwip stack. I am trying to test a simple client server application using the lwip stack without OS. I have tried to compile the stack but when I use the API I am getting some "sys_sem" errors. I am able to compile the stack without the API. Can some one suggest me where I can find an example to test the stack with and without the API or if possible suggest me how to write an example and test the stack.

Thanks a lot
Rahul