lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] webserver with method=POST

From: Grubb, Jared
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] webserver with method=POST
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:28:41 -0700

There is a real basic web server example in the CVS right now, under /contrib/apps/httpserver (this is in the “contrib” module). You can browse the online CVS if you need to.

Second, I would read the original document that Adam Dunkels wrote about lwIP. It’s a few years old now, and we’re working on updated documentation, but with the example above (which is current) and the old PDF, you should be able to get yourself started! The PDF is here:

http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/doc/lwip.pdf

Jared