lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] udp_send: space for IP header is not being allocated?

From: David Baird
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] udp_send: space for IP header is not being allocated?
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:05:53 -0600

On 7/13/07, Grubb, Jared <address@hidden> wrote:
Since youre a newcomer like me, have you come across anything that
required you to dig in the code to figure something out? The more we
learn about the code the more we forget how hard some things were to
figure out that first time... I'd like to close the learning curve as
much as possible by getting some up-to-date docs on lwIP up.

After some thinking, here is what I believe might help me the most:

- Code templates for most of the possible lwIP configurations (e.g.
UDP versus TCP, listening versus connecting, RAW API versus POSIX API,
interrupts versus polling, ...).  These don't even have to be full
source code examples - they can just be lwIP functions interspersed
with pseudocode.

- Perhaps some picture/graphic which shows the flow of data through
functions in the lwIP stack

-David