lwip-users

[lwip-users] Assertion in lwip_accept

From: Matthias Weisser
Subject: [lwip-users] Assertion in lwip_accept
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:44:27 +0200

Hi

I hit an internal lwIP assertion when a TCP connection is accepted:

Assertion "sys_timeout: timeout != NULL" failed at line 188 in
/pathtosource/lwip/core/sys.c

My sys_arch_timeouts function never returns NULL. What can cause this? This
assertion came up with my update to the latest CVS revision. I didn't see it in
1.2.0

BTW:
Is it the right approach to return a unique timeout structure per thread in
sys_arch_timeouts or have I misunderstood something.

Matthias