lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip debugging basics

From: liamstask
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip debugging basics
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:11:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi - I'm hoping to get some general info about how to set up lwIP for
debugging.  I've had a difficult time finding much in the way of info about
how this works at all, so any pointers would be much appreciated!

Is debugging generally done over ICMP?  Is there a way to pipe it through
another transport, ideally one that is not network-based?  Is there (however
terse) a description of how this works anywhere?

Thanks for your help!

Liam