lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Basic Design Question

From: FreeRTOS.org Info
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Basic Design Question
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:27:21 +0100

> I have some basic questions about the software design with
> the lwIP stack.
> Currently I'm using a port of FreeRTOS with lwIP. This port
> uses lwIP with NO_SYS true and calling it in one single task
> in a infinite loop.

I would be interested others comments on this too - but also be aware that
there are some nice lwIP demos for FreeRTOS.org already that do not use
NO_SYS.  You can use these as a reference.  The most recent in the AVR32
demo.  There is also an ARM7 demo.  These are available in the download.

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
A free real time kernel for 8, 16 and 32bit systems.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
An IEC 61508 certified real time kernel for safety related systems.