lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Example port for a beginner

From: Mumtaz Ahmad
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Example port for a beginner
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:26:12 +0500

1    In my point of view windows port is the most simple port to start with .
2    Yes lwip stack can be implemented without sys_arch.c provided that you understand where the stack should be made thread safe . I have done it by myself and implemented my own api layer as well .
4    Yes sys_timeouts  is pretty confusing but if you implement your own api layer then you can ignore it all together