lwip-users

[lwip-users] pbuf_header fails in etharp_output

From: Matthias Weisser
Subject: [lwip-users] pbuf_header fails in etharp_output
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:50:02 +0200

Hi

The ping problem I had yesterday disappears when I use a Linux system to ping
my target. Now the ICMP packet from Linux arrives inside the lwIP stack and a
valid reply message is created. This message is then passed to etharp_output
which tries to make room for the ethernet header with the pbuf_header function.
But this wont work. This

if ((u8_t *)p->payload < (u8_t *)p + sizeof(struct pbuf))

is true and therefor the function fails. I don't have any idea how to fix this.
Maybe its quite a simple problem (missing define?).

Regards,
Matthias