lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] DHCP - getting address works but not responding

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] DHCP - getting address works but not responding
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:24:52 -0400

All,

For those that might be interested, the cover feature of this month's
Embedded Systems Design magazine ("Put a Configurable 32-bit Processor
in Your FPGA", N. Sundaramoothy, E.S.D. May 2007) mentions lwIP as the
sole example of a stack for use with a 'lite' Ethernet subsystem in the
titular application.

Unfortunately, the author recommends a more sophisticated stack if a
higher throughput is required... personally I think lwIP could still fit
the bill, but hey, I might be biased. ;)

Congrats and thanks again to everyone who has contributed and supported
the lwIP project - it's good to see acknowlegement in an accepted
industry publication such as E.S.D.!

- Jim