lwip-users

[lwip-users] Multi-cast UDP messages?

From: Robert Morse
Subject: [lwip-users] Multi-cast UDP messages?
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 09:51:38 -0400

Hi,
        I am trying to get version 1.2 of the lwip stack going, and while
I am having no problems with Webservers, an normal upd traffice.  But
I have the need to send multi-cast UDP packets and running into the
whole stack locking up, and causing a reboot.

My question, is does the stack support sending out Multi-cast UDP packets. I see comments in the code about receiving, and I would think sending would
be easier.

I have attached a detailed log starting where the lwip gets the lwip_sendto call. I have every debug item turned on except a few dealing with ppp and slip.

        The strange part is after the lwip_sendto(...)
        I never see a tcpip_thread: API message
        then a udp_connect: connected message.