lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP capabilities

From: Robert Morse
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP capabilities
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:02:28 -0400

Hi,
I am trying to use the lwip stack and while most things are working I am having some
problems.

        I have a lot of connections that are needed.

timeout then the socket will be closed.

I have 1 thread that listens on a UDP port, that accepts requests from clients, and a second thread sends status information out, to clients that have subscribed.
This uses recvfrom, and sendto.

At a later date, another 3 or 4 threads doing TCP/UDP will also need to be added.

It seems like everything is ok, as long as I only have one TCP connection running, I can sometimes get away with a second TCP connection, but other times everything locks up. I am currently not sure where the lock up is, as I don't have an in-circuit debugger to
figure out where it is stopping.

My driver, in the receive interrupt, just messages a HIGH priority task, to actually
handle passing the data into the lwip stack.

So, my question is do you think I am pushing the lwip stack to far?

Robert