lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP send queue and small windows

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP send queue and small windows
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:26:35 +0000

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 12:05 +0200, Vlad wrote:
> This didn't help. I forgot to said that our lwip client is masqueraded by
> windows 2003 server (on linux masquerading i have seen the same effect). It's
> seems that some lwip-created packets just dropped by win2003 server tcp/ip
> stack.

Hmm, not sure I'll be able to find time to look at your traces in
detail, but if you could provide ethereal captures (i.e. pcap files from
tcpdump rather than the textual output) that is much easier to analyse.

If you could also provide your current lwipopts.h so I can see how
you're setting these things, that would also be of use.

Thanks

Kieran