lwip-users

[lwip-users] Success porting single threaded SLIP to Freescale MPC with

From: Wagner Hans-Jörg
Subject: [lwip-users] Success porting single threaded SLIP to Freescale MPC with OSE delta
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:10:31 +0100

Hello everybody

I've reached an intermediate milestone. The lwip is running using the SLIP protocol (proved with a simple webserver running on the MPC).

However the final application should run over PPP to have an M2M solution using a GPRS network. Thus I guess for the next few weeks you wont hear more success stories. I first have to face PPP problems :-)

Regards
Hans-Joerg