lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] file upload

From: Heike Lepke
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] file upload
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:33:10 +0100

Hi Kieran,

I have set  tcp_recv(pcb, http_recv);
and in the http_recv(void *arg, struct tcp_pcb *pcb, struct pbuf *p,
err_t err)
-function I call tcp_recved(pcb, p->tot_len); to the passed tcp_pcb *pcb

The first data block reaches the http_recv, the data-packets not.

I see that for the packet which is mixed with the http-upload request
and the data the p->len is set just to the length of the http-upload
request in tcp_input(struct pbuf *p, struct netif *inp), the real
data-len is ignored. But it seems that the data is inside the received
p-payload, after the p->len. If an another data packets comes I don't
get it. Do I have the chance to call an another tcp-function to get the
missing data-packets?

Thanks

Heike